Faith Hill. Women want to be her (or be her friend) and men want to, well…you know. And, that’s pretty much the definition of success as a female. Plus, she loves football. Which makes me want to be friends with her even more!
For six seasons, we waited all day for Sunday night…when Faith hit the stage with her long legs and short skirts and belted out the tune to NBC’s Sunday Night Football. She put us in the mood for the big game, and judging by Twitter…much more.
But, now it’s over. Faith Hill and NBC failed to come to terms on a new agreement. Now Faith is a free agent and NBC is in the market for her replacement:
NBC Television seeks beautiful southern girl who can sing. In a very short skirt. Must love football.
How do you replace Faith Hill on Sunday Night Football? Let’s start with how you don’t:
1) Pink. Not southern. And too tattooed.
2) Britney Spears. From the South. But no longer from this planet.
3) Jennifer Lopez. Over JLo. Even if she is part owner of the Dolphins.
4) Taylor Swift. I don’t want to hear about her latest breakup. Not during football. Or ever.
5) Jessica Simpson. Getting warmer.
Carrie Underwood…a definite maybe.
In the meantime, Faith…call me!